Article 1 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Name entrepreneur: Webblouse BV
Chamber of Commerce number: 76202089
VAT number: NL860543894B01
Business address: Landbouwlaan 21 7681 NC Vroomshoop
Article 2 - Definitions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person and offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur being physically in close proximity, such as (but not limited to) by fax, telephone and internet;
4. Distance contract: an agreement whereby, in the context of a system for the sale or provision of remote services for products and / or services organized by the seller or service provider (entrepreneur), up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, use is exclusively made. of one or more techniques for distance communication;
5. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
6. Time for reflection: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
7. Day: calendar day;
8. Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a number of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over a longer period;
9. Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him / her personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to any distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer and to any offer from the entrepreneur.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the entrepreneur makes the text of these general terms and conditions available to the consumer. If it is not possible to make the general terms and conditions available in advance, the entrepreneur will indicate before the distance contract is concluded that the consumer can view the general terms and conditions and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer. The text of these general terms and conditions can also be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it can be easily stored by the consumer on a durable medium. If this is not possible, before the distance contract is concluded,
3. If, in addition to these general terms and conditions, certain product or service conditions also apply, the second paragraph applies mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that applies to him / her if there are conflicting (general) conditions. hair is most beneficial.
Article 4 - The agreement
1. The agreement is concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions, with due observance of the provisions in paragraph 6 of this article.
2. The entrepreneur immediately electronically confirms receipt of the acceptance of the offer if the consumer has accepted the offer electronically. Until the receipt of this acceptance by the entrepreneur has not been confirmed, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. The entrepreneur takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data in case the consumer has accepted the offer electronically. The entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures if the consumer can pay electronically. In that context, the entrepreneur will ensure a safe web environment.
4. The entrepreneur will provide the consumer with the product or service with the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium: a. The visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints; b. the conditions for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite. c. the information included in article 5 paragraph 3, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement; d. information about guarantees and after-sales service; e.
5. The provision in paragraph 4 only applies to the first delivery if the entrepreneur has undertaken to supply a series of products or services;
6. The entrepreneur can (of course within the limits of the law) inform whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, stating reasons, or to attach special conditions to the execution.
Article 5 - The offer
1. The entrepreneur will explicitly state if an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions.
2. The offer contains a complete, accurate and detailed description of the products and / or services offered, so that the consumer can properly assess the product / service. If images are used with the offer, these must be truthful images of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer, where it can be immediately clear to a consumer that there is a mistake or error, do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. With an offer, the entrepreneur clearly states what the rights and obligations of a consumer are if the offer is accepted. The - price including taxes; - delivery costs if applicable; - how the contract will be concluded and how the consumer can have it concluded; - method of delivery, payment or execution of the agreement; - the way in which the consumer can become aware of actions he does not want before concluding the contract, as well as the way in which he can repair these before the contract is concluded; - any languages